News

Three Killed When A Generator Leaks Co

Three killed by carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in Baltimore. Baltimore County officials say that three people were found dead on board a cabin cruiser. Authorities responded to reports of unconscious individuals and found two women and a man dead inside their 30ft cabin cruiser.Carbon monoxide meters showed the level of the deadly gas to be 30 parts...
Read more…

CPSC – Kidde Safety Announce Recall Of Carbon Monoxide Alarms

WASHINGTON, D.C. – In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Kidde Safety, of Mebane, N.C., is voluntarily recalling about 1 million carbon monoxide alarms, including 650,000 Nighthawks and 350,000 Lifesavers. The Lifesaver models could alarm late or not alarm at all, and the Nighthawk models could alarm late. These...
Read more…

Five Seconds Can Save A Life

Frank Field, MP for Birkenhead recently visited Carbon Monoxide (CO) detection specialist Detectagas Ltd at their premises, to learn how their pioneering technology tests sensors used in CO alarms which are depended upon by families to warn of the presence of harmful levels of CO in the home.Around 50 people per year in the UK are killed by high concentrations...
Read more…

Carobon Monoxcide Is Winters Silent Killer

Five hundred Americans die each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. It’s estimated that 15,000 people are treated at hospital emergency rooms for the condition.CNN Medical Correspondent Judy Fortin learned more about it from Dr. Howard Frumkin of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.Fortin: What is carbon monoxide?Frumkin: Carbon...
Read more…

Private homes need CO guidance

More than half of homeowners and private renters in England and Wales would take a tradesperson’s advice about which type of carbon monoxide (CO) alarm to buy, according to a recent survey conducted by YouGov for Honeywell.Seventy-six percent of respondents said they would follow the tradesperson’s recommendation, while the same percentage...
Read more…

Carbon monoxide safety tips


Read more…

Globe

Our extensive warehouse facility and offices in Mold, North Wales ensure that our products are readily available and can be delivered anywhere worldwide.

For more information call:

01352 860 600

Gas Safe Europe